Friday, October 23, 2009

change

High school was something I coundn't wait for. I knew being in high school meant that I had only four more years until I was free. Now I am a sophomore and I really can't wait to get out of it. I'm going to miss seeing my frends everyday though. After high school most people lose contact with even their best freinds and I don't want to do that. For some reason I don't think I'm ready to leave home and be on my own. My parents promised to help me as long as I do something with my future. They really want me to go to college, and I really want to go too, but it all just seems so hard.
Change is reall hard to deal with for me. If I live somewhere for a long time it will be hard leaving it. If I make a lot of freinds and then find out that I have to leave them then that would be so hard. If someone in my family dies it would be the hardest. I like change but only in the more simple ways like changes in hairstyle, clothes, shoes, makeup...etc. High school didn't seem lilke such a big change for me until I was a sophomore. It seems like when we were freshmen they didn't want to make it so hard because they were just saving the work for sophomore year. Well that's how I feel but then again it's not the same for everybody.
My life seems perfect right now. No problems. No drama. My family is fine. My freinds are fine. I am happy. I wouldn't want my life to change at this point although I know that it's inevitable. Change is something that has to happen.Especially for us who have to help change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment