Friday, March 19, 2010

More and More Updates

 
    I don't know why I'm thinking about this. Death. It's scary to me, thinking that one day this will all be over. I believe that there is an after life. There is something more. They say life is a test that chooses if we go to heaven or hell. I believe that. I also believe that after this life we just start all over. That kind of calms me down. It still scares me though. I don't like to think about it. I hope my death doesn't come soon. I think it would scare my family.
    I always wonder...Who would cry? Who would be happy? Who would miss me? Who would go to my funeral? Who would remember me ten years later? 
    Now I'm thinking about my high school reunion. How will everyone look? Who will be married? Who will have kids? Who will be successful? I'm looking forward to it. I've been thinking about it for the past three years. I wonder how I will end up. I wonder where I'll be in ten years. I wonder if I will be a psychologist, that's what I want to be. I wonder how many years of school I will have to take to be that. I have always wanted to be some kind of counselor. I have always liked to listen to people's issues. I think I'm good at that, though I think I have to work more on giving advice. I think it's my lack of experience with the issues they talk to me about that stops me from giving them good advice.
    I mind is just sending me different things. Now I'm thinking about my why my mom and dad are taking so long to bring my cousins Alejandra and Orlando. I know Alejandra is going to go sleep over at my house, or at least I hope so. She hasn't slept over in about three weeks. 
    Tomorrow is going to be a good day. My Mama Amparo is making Posole and almost all my family is going to come over to her house. I love family reunions. I am really close with this side of the family so it's like all my friends are coming tomorrow. I love it when we are all together. We are never bored. I have a big family so everyone always seperate themselves in about four groups. The babies almost always are together. The little ones are always together, and there are two groups of the older kids. They all have something to do. I love these kind of weekends. I know that it's going to be time to just relax and have fun with the family. 
    The thing I don't like about weekends is that I know they are only two days. Two days off of school is not enough. School is very tiring. We should have longer breaks. Especially because school is getting harder and harder. Well I'm going to wrap this up now. It's surprising how this post took me longer. I guess I was more distracted than usual.  
 
     
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment