Sunday, October 10, 2010

The First of Many

Finally Back on Blogger!!!! I promised someone that I would post and I never got a chance until now. I don't know what happened to my four day weekend. It was pretty chill over all. I still have one more day but I don't have anything planned.
He keeps calling but I decided not to answer. I'm definately not trying to get in trouble because of him this month. Last month I used up more than 2,300 minutes because of him and I'm not going to do that again. I'm not trying to get my phone taken away.
Things are going pretty well with him. I realized that I need yhim in my life more than I thought I would. Even though we are not officially together it still feels like we are because we still talk so much. I like it but if we are going to keep talking like this there was no point in breaking up. Well now I see what he means. I think that there actually is a reason why I left him. It was because calling him a BOYFRIEND causes me to change the way I talk to him. He doesn't notice it but I do. Also When we were together I feared saying some things because I thought there would be bad consequences but now that we are "not together" I can say whatever I want and it will not change a thing.
I think I like it better this way. I know I don't want to let him go again. This time I want him to stay in my life. Maybe if he lived closer things would be different. Actually I'm really sure that things would be different if he was here. He doesn't get how hard it is for me to tell him that we are not going to be "officially together" anymore. I really want to be but not long-distance. Maybe is he moves or maybe after high school. I don't know. Hopefully we figure things out before I lose him again because I really don't want that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment