Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer

    School is almost over. A couple more weeks and we are out. I still have no plans for summer except going camping with some of my family.
    It is going to be my second time going camping and I hope I have more fun than last time. Last time I didn't even get to go in the water because I was feeling sick. I was on the boat watching the smallest kids while everyone else was swimming. I didn't mind at the time because I wasn't feeling good but looking back, I missed out on a lot of things. I didn't get to ride the sea doos. I wasn't really thinking about that at the time but now I'm mad. I did have fun but I missed out on a lot. I loved being with my family, especially because it's the side of the family that I don't get to see a lot. I loved hanging out with them for a week. I wish we stayed longer.
    The only thing I wish would change would be to stay just a little bit longer. I don't remember exactly where this lake is but it's a beautiful lake. I really want to go. My cousins are already getting prepared for the trip. Last year not everyone in the family went. This year supposedely everyone is going so it's going t obe even better. The only people that are not going are my parents and my grandparents.
    The reason why my parents aren't going is because my mom has never been much of an outdoor person. I most definately didn't get that from her. The only thing I don't like about being outdoors is bugs. Here where I live that is not a problem so I love being outside. Another thing my mom doesn't like about going camping is that everyone goes swimming. To me it seems like she is scared of the water because she doesn't know how to swim. I don't know how to swim either but I'm not scared of the water. My goal for this summer is learning how to swim.
    This summer is going to be fun but not exactly what I wanted it to be. I was really looking forward to going to Mexico this summer but it seems like that is not going to happen. Time goes  by so fats. I can't believe it has already been two years since I went to Mexico. I love going to Mexico. Over there I am basically free. It may be a little dangerous but since it's my parents vacation too, they are a little less strict. They have there time to relax and I have my time to go out. We used to go to Mexico to see my great granmother, but now that she is back living with us, I don't know when we will go to Mexico again. I hope that we go soon because we do have other family over there that I miss.
    After this summer, I only have one more summer until I graduate. Time goes by so fast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment